Maplesoft will be hosting the 2nd annual Maple T.A. User Summit June 15 - 17 in New York City, USA.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about new trends in online education while networking and socializing with fellow educators and Maple T.A. users in the city that never sleeps!
Conference highlights include:
- Hear from long term users who have used the Maple T.A. technology to transform their classroom experiences.
- Get comprehensive hands-on Maple T.A. training.
- Learn about new technology developments at Maplesoft and how they can provide exceptional user experiences that have the power to ‘surprise and delight’.
- Network with other educators and Maple T.A. users from around the world.
- Take advantage of the social events organized as part of this summit. Socialize with peers and enjoy the sights and sounds of this amazing city.
We invite users who are using Maple T.A. in an innovative way in their classroom to submit a presentation proposal by March 18, 2015. For details, please visit: https://webstore.maplesoft.com/taconference/MapleTA_Summit_CFP.pdf
For more details, preliminary agenda, and to register, please visit our website: https://webstore.maplesoft.com/taconference/
Maplesoft Product Manager, Maple T.A.
Math powers the world. From tracking the spread of an epidemic to designing a
new rocket engine, mathematical equations allow us to understand a challenge and
formulate an approach to solving it. Everywhere around us, math is ubiquitous; an
equation determines how your thermostat controls your home furnace; a mathematical
algorithm is used to encode the signal from your cell phone. More than ever, we
rely on mathematics to make our lives better. And continually, our mathematical
techniques get more refined as we solve more and more complex problems.