We have just released a new version of MapleSim. The MapleSim 2018 family of products offers new tools for developing digital twins, greater connectivity with other modeling tools, and expanded modeling scope. Improvements include:
- New tools for creating motion profiles
- FMI import for FMI 2.0 Fixed-Step Co-Simulation
- Optimized handling of large models
- Inclusion of temperature effects in the MapleSim Hydraulics Library from Modelon and MapleSim Pneumatics Library from Modelon
- Heat transfer through air and water with the MapleSim Heat Transfer Library from CYBERNET
See What’s New in MapleSim 2018 for more information about these and other improvements.