Earlier today, we published an update that improves the way MaplePrimes handles tags.
New features include:
- There are now tags for Maple Commands and Maple Packages. These tags are denoted with special icons, and cannot be edited. The hope is that these special tags will be useful to anyone looking for assistance with a particular command or package, and will provide another centralized location to find support. For example, a command tag for the plot command will look as follows:. A package tag looks like:
- The tags page has been completely updated to show tag use over time, and also provides information about specific tags. Users with moderator privileges can also edit tags directly from this page.
- Hundreds of inappropriate or 'garbage' tags have been removed.
In addition to the changes to our tagging, we made a few other improvements and updates, including:
- New academically- and techically-focused social networks have been added to user profiles
- Updates to the message editor to improve WYSIWYG consistency
- A variety of smaller fixes and improvements
I hope you find these improvements valuable, and look forward to your comments and suggestions for future improvements.