We have just released a major update to MapleSim and the MapleSim family of products. This update includes significant enhancements in the areas of model development and toolchain connectivity, including:
- Live simulations let you see results as the simulation is running, so you can track progress and react to problems immediately.
- A new 3-D overlay option lets you easily compare simulation visualizations by overlaying one visualization on top of another
- Tools for revision control enable a structured approach to managing and tracking changes to your model, making it easier to manage projects when multiple engineers are working on the same model and reducing development risk.
- MapleSim now supports direct import of models created in other FMI-compatible software, providing even greater cross-tool compatibility and opportunities for co-simulation.
- The MapleSim Connector, for connectivity with Simulink®, and the MapleSim Connector for FMI, for exporting MapleSim models to other FMI-compatible tools, have been expanded to allow you to explore simulation results involving exported MapleSim models from within MapleSim, even though the simulation was done in the target tool.
This update is being distributed through the automatic Check for Updates system, and is also available from our website. See the MapleSim 2016.2 downloads page for details on obtaining this update.