Mi-Gr

25 Reputation

One Badge

14 years, 173 days

MaplePrimes Activity


These are replies submitted by Mi-Gr

@acer Thank you, for clarifying this. I opened the other post, as in the original isse were a lot of speculations and the central point, that this is likely caused by the Nvidia driver, was hard to find.

Meanwhile I choose another path: as this seems to be something that can't be solved by us as users, I opened a technical support case.

As this thread is uninteressting to anyone else, but helped me, to understand, what was happening to my post, I'm fine, if you want to delete it completely.

@SveinBein 

I've got the same behaviour: if I revert to the nvidia driver 610.88, maple works as fine, as it ever did.

All 616.x and the new 617.14 show the same behaviour: Maple gets in an unresponsive state.

Page 1 of 1