We have just released a new version of MapleSim.
MapleSim 7 makes it substantially easier to explore and validate designs, create and manage libraries of custom components, and use your MapleSim models with other tools. It includes:
- Easy model investigation. A new Results Manager gives you greater flexibility when it comes to investigating your simulation results, including the ability to compare simulation runs on the same axes, instantly plot both probed and unprobed variables, and easily create custom plots.
- Convenient library creation. With MapleSim 7, it is significantly easier to create, manage, and share libraries of custom components.
- Improved Modelica support. MapleSim 7 expands the support of the Modelica language so that more Modelica definitions can be used directly inside MapleSim.
We have also updated and expanded the MapleSim 7 family of add-on products:
- The new MapleSim Battery Library, which is available as a separate add-on, allows you to incorporate physics-based predictive models of battery cells into your system models so you can take battery behavior into account early in the design process.
- The MapleSim Connector for FMI, which allows engineers to share very efficient, high-fidelity models created in MapleSim with other modeling tools, has been expanded to support more export formats for co-simulation and model exchange.
See What’s New in MapleSim 7 for more information about these and other improvements in MapleSim.