We have just released a major update to MapleSim 2015. MapleSim 2015.2 provides a variety of enhancements that make it even easier to create, simulate, and analyze your multidomain, system-level models, including:
- Advanced diagnostic tools that help you identify the source of problems in your models and simulations, and improve their efficiency and robustness
- Over 50 new components in the magnetic, thermal, electrical, and signal block libraries
- A new connections manager that makes it easier to keep track of connections and port variables
- And more! See What’s New in MapleSim 2015.2 for more information about these and other improvements in MapleSim.
We have also updated and expanded the MapleSim 2015 family of products:
- The new MapleSim CAD Toolbox, which is available as a separate product, helps engineers understand and improve their mechanical designs by making it easy to import CAD models directly into MapleSim and understand how they behave as part of a larger system.
- MapleSim Connector, for connectivity with Simulink®, and the MapleSim Connector for FMI both generate code that provides more detailed run-time error reporting to assist in trouble-shooting on the target platform
- Updates to the specialized component libraries MapleSim Battery Library, MapleSim Driveline Library, and MapleSim Tire Library provide improved modeling power and scope
This update is being distributed through the automatic Check for Updates system, and is also available from our website. See MapleSim 2015.2 for details on obtaining this update. This new MapleSim release is available immediately on Windows and Linux, with a Mac version following in the coming days.