The rules for using MaplePrimes are simple: Respect each other and behave. Use common
sense and your time on MaplePrimes will be fun and productive.
- MaplePrimes does not allow obscene, racist, homophobic, or sexually explicit language.
We reserve the right to remove postings that defame or insult anyone, as well as
posts that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing posts or postings that might be
construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law-enforcement
officials. We also reserve the right to move or remove posts that are off the subject
or not in the appropriate language.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. These include advertisements for
your business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such posts add clutter and devalue
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. If necessary, we will assist
- You must have full copyright ownership of all content that you post on MaplePrimes.
- You may not post the same content multiple times. This is known as spamming. Any
multiple posts will be removed.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, in chat, and in e-mail..
You take responsibility for postings under your identification and use the information
provided on this site at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the content
or opinions posted in bulletin boards, chat, and e-mail.
- We reserve the right to remove any postings (although we have no duty to do so).
- We reserve the right to revoke membership and access to MaplePrimes.
- Use good judgment, and have a good time.